Monday, June 8, 2009

things that are good in stuff


I am eating oatmeal (pictured above). It is Ralph's brand Maple and Brown Sugar instant oatmeal, with added brown sugar and dried cranberries. Here is my list of stuff that is good in oatmeal:
  • Sugar
  • Syrup
  • Raisins
  • Dried cranberries
  • Milk
That is all! I used to put chocolate chips in as a kid, but I have realized now that that is wrong. Also, I really like strawberries and cream oatmeal, so whatever those strawberry flakes are is also good in oatmeal. Peach flakes too. I contend that this is the least interesting, most useless list on the entire internet.

Here is another list, almost as boring. Stuff that is good in pancakes:
  • Chocolate chips
  • Bananas
  • Blueberries
  • Cranberries
So that this post isn't completely boring, here is something I have that I'm pretty sure any sane person would want:

It is a jiggly green lobster! The legs and claws and antennae are on springs and jiggle independently! And there is even glitter on the base! It is the greatest, most useless thing ever, and it only cost $2!

No comments: