Thursday, January 7, 2010

hot stuff coming thru ... 2010!

Here are some stuffs that I have liked recently.
  • 70-minute review of why the Phantom Menace is so bad.

    I have seen most of this review at least twice while various members of my family watched it at my recommendation. It is very correct.

  • Some guy pretends to be a 1920's reporter named Scoops Callahan and asks professional athletes silly questions at press conferences.

    I think only Eli comes off looking stupid.

  • Lots of goats in a tree. More goats than I expected (before seeing this video, I would have expected to always see zero goats in a tree).


  • Hipster Runoff: The Most Authentic/Relevant/Successful Artists of the Decade (The Best Albums/MP3s/Songs/Artists/Bands/Humans of the Decade). This is quite the stream of consciousness on what we like and why we like it and why we think we like it and what we like we like and why we like to tell others what is hot stuff with a hatpin. For the aughts. Yeah.


No comments: