Sunday, September 7, 2008

Get the T-Shirt, for real

I've been designing silly T-shirts again. The latest is an Electric Monk "Double Bologna" World Tour concert shirt (Electric Monk is Kyle's currently-on-indefinite-hiatus band). In case there are other people out there who want to show that they're so hip they're into bands that don't exist yet (saw that tag line on Threadless at some point), I thought I'd make the shirts I made purchasable by others at my new Cafe Press store, Monkeytron Jujubee's Fantabulous Emporium of the Ironic. I also put the Suteki shirt I made for Kyle's birthday and the "i like fish" shirt I made for my dad's birthday. Cafe Press only lets me put one design per shirt style for free, so if you have some design/shirt/color combination in mind, let me know.

Here is the back in more detail:

No comments: