Sunday, June 15, 2008

Spazmotron & Premium & Me

I have two pet mice, Spazmotron and Premium. They are little cutie pies. And they are fatties cuz I love to give them treats. I know I should not, but I cannot help spoiling them. Their favorite activities are sleeping, eating, grooming, running on their mouse wheel, chewing up & tearing apart pieces of cardboard, and making forts out of the remaining shreds of cardboard. Here are some photos:

Spazmotron & Premium: Best Friends 4ever! They really do seem to like each other. They sleep together in a pile in their little house, give each other back rubs, and generally just follow each other around the cage. Occasionally, they'll get in little tiffs over food or pieces of cardboard, but they will always be best friends.


Spazmotron, Premium, & me


Spazmotron wearing a lovely ass hat.


And for my French friend who likes photos of animal bottoms, here you go. I call it "What what in the butt".

You can see the whole set of photos on Flickr here.

No comments: